For months I've wanted to take Jack to the Georgetown Loop Railroad. He's so obsessed with trains I knew he would love it--we had a blast taking him! Our train ride was scheduled for 10:45am. We arrived with plenty of time to be first in line to board the train! Jack was ecstatic when he realized we were actually going to ride the train. It was so fun that the conductor even came through and punched the tickets (just like Jack sees in books and on "Dinosaur Train") He did so well, even when it was time to leave. I was surprised how well he handled it when our ride was over and we had to get off the train.
Two days later we were on our way home from staying in the mountains for the weekend and Jack was getting pretty tired at lunch. I played the video I took of the train pulling into the station--and he watched it over, and over, and over again.
Click image to see larger.
1 comment:
Those happy train expressions are the best! (I think Abel might be a little jealous. :)
Post a Comment